The advisers at Golden Age Advisory are highly skilled and educated. For over 25 years we have provided comprehensive advice to a vast range of clients. Strategy development is about identifying issues that need addressing as well as opportunities to grow, protect or manage your wealth.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Budgeting and cash flow strategies
- Debt management - structuring your affairs to clear inefficient debt and also using debt to your advantage to build wealth
- Protecting the things that are important to you from the risks of life i.e. loved ones, assets, income, lifestyle, and business
- Strategies to grow wealth
- Superannuation strategies
- Self-managed super funds (SMSFs), including analysis and strategies
- Tax effective strategies, structuring, and planning
- Investment advice and portfolio management
- Retirement planning
- Redundancy and employment termination advice
- Centrelink and Department of Veteran Affairs
- Retirement village advice
- Residential Aged care strategic advice
- Estate planning ensuring your affairs are in order when you’re not around or can’t look after them yourself
Financial planning may seem complex and while sometimes it can be, we believe our role is to simplify these complex matters and educate you, so as you can make informed decisions.
Where appropriate we may draw on the expertise of other professional specialists (i.e. your accountant, finance broker, solicitor, bank or property specialist) to ensure that you receive the very best advice.
Real financial planning is not just about money. Our role is to help you make smarter decisions with your money so that you can use it as a tool to live a great life.