Is your Head Spinning from the Complexities of Aged Care?
At Golden Age Advisory, our team has built a reputation on providing reliable, effective aged-care information services, and Aged Care accommodation planning is our specialty. We can help guide your decisions and prevent you from making costly mistakes or overlooking lucrative options and opportunities.
With Aged Care there are so many moving pieces that most find it overwhelming and confusing. The industry as a whole is only getting more confusing and more expensive as time goes on and Australia's population continues to get increasingly older.
Confusion is the last thing you need as you or your loved one moves into care.
Admission into aged care is incredibly complicated. Your family member may risk pension cuts or overlook opportunities to increase their pension without expert help. In addition, there are often good opportunities to save on fees and nursing home costs that may be missed without our financial advice.With these matters, professional advice can prove invaluable.
Our experienced staff will help take the worry and stress out of financial planning and assess multiple strategies to see how we can best help you.
Contact us today to discover how we can help by:
- developing strategies to fund accommodation deposit and ongoing costs,
- maximising Centrelink or Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) entitlements,
- assess your eligibility for any other government support,
- explaining all of the aged care financial jargon (Words like; RAC, RAD, DAC, DAP, BDF, MPIR, MTF and Extra services) in plain English in a simple and easy to understand manner,
- negotiate fees with care facilities,
- minimising nursing home fees
- calculate and illustrate the different scenarios so we can help you and your family make smarter informed choices,
- answering your questions (even the ones you don't know to ask),
- explain all the different accommodation fees and ongoing fees,
- assist with completing the myriad forms,
- help manage your cash flow now and into the future,
- help you make the right decision with respect to your family home (keeping or selling),
- review & planning of tax implications
- make the most appropriate investment decisions,
- give you clarity, information and the piece of mind to help you feel like you are really in control of your Retirement Living and Financial situation, and
- maximise the amount of money able to be passed on to future generations through your estate.
We provide expert aged-care advice that can take the burden out of aged-care financial planning.
Download your complimentary copy of 'Understanding the cost of Aged Care'Click here to download
The information provided on and made available through this website does not constitute financial product advice. The information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. It should not be used, relied upon, or treated as a substitute for specific professional advice. I recommend that you obtain your own independent professional advice before making any decision in relation to your particular requirements or circumstances.